CRM: CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It is an approach to building and sustaining long term business with customers.
CRM basically focused on:
- Existing customer
- Potential customer (Future customer)
Existing customer: Existing customers are those customers who has purchased goods or services from a particular organisation.
Potential customer: Potential customers are those customers which can buy goods or services from a particular organisation. There is a high posibility of that person to buy goods or services.
Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is an online CRM software for managing sales, marketing and support in a single system. It helps you to communicate and collaborate with your team as well as with your customers. It supports cloud base service. Cloud base service means that in zoho crm your data is fully secured. It is very easy to customize. Zoho has many other applications which can be easily integrated with zoho crm. In CRM you can set reminders for any activity which will inform you at your email.
Features and benefits of Zoho CRM:
- Sales force automation
- Process management
- Marketing automation
- Sales force automation: It handles leads management, deals management, contact management, accounts management and workflow management.
- Process management: It handles customization of internal approval like blue prints, scoring rules, assignment rules, validation rules, email passwords and multi-page layout.
- Omnichannel: In Zoho through omnichannel you can communicate or contact with your clients, customers with the help of e-mails, phone calls, live chat, conferencing and by scheduling meetings.
- Analytics/Reports: In analytics you can track your modules or department in the form of graphs, charts and pipelines.
- Marketing automation: In marketing automation you can do email marketing and SMS marketing.
To get start your first experience with Zoho Sign-Up Now and get your free CRM for life time with 30 days trail of premium apps.