Zoho Creator is one of the world’s most demanding software, which helps create multiple applications and manage all your business processes on one platform. It lets you embed Forms and Reports in your website or blogs with a click on the URL of the form file. Here we are going to discuss about the Zoho Creator Redirect URL After Submitting A Form.
You can easily set default values for form fields, set criteria, print reports or pages, and add an individual record in the URL.
In this blog, you can easily learn how Zoho Creator Redirect To A URL After Submitting a Form!
To redirect to a URL after submitting a form in Zoho Creator, you can use a Deluge Script. Here are the steps:
- First, open your Zoho Creator Form and click on “Workflow” in the top right corner.
- Tap on the “Add Workflow Rule” button.
- Give a name to your rule and select “On Add” as the trigger event.
- In the “Execution” section, select “Deluge Script” as the action.
- Enter the following code in the script editor:
response = postUrl(“<URL to redirect to>”);
Replace <URL to redirect to> with the URL you want to redirect to after form submission.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the workflow rule.
Also Read: Working with popups in Zoho Creator
Now, whenever a user submits the form, they will be redirected to the URL you specified in the Deluge Script.
KG CRM SOLUTIONS, the Zoho Authorized Partner in India, can help you with all the features in Zoho Creator.